Saturday 2 January 2016

Muirburn Code Review - update

I submitted the response to the Invitation to Tender to the Scottish Government in mid-December, following a discussion with a cross-sector Planning Group.  The recommendations from the Planning Group included extending the work to encompass workshops during the next muirburn season to promote a draft of the revised Code to practitioners.

I have been invited to meet the Scottish Government on 8 January and I expect that we will agree a way ahead for this review.

I will be setting up a Steering Group to run the project and a wider Muirburn Group to provide input to the review process and to communicate the output from the review amongst their own networks.

I will be pleased to hear from anyone who is interested in contributing to this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment